Whether you are new to bees wraps or have been using them for years, the Bees Wrap Bread Wrap is a must have. This wrap is an extra large wrap so you can cover a loaf of bread and keep it fresh for longer, or use it to wrap large produce (lettuce, kale, swiss chard, etc.), or a big casserole dish or platter.
This product is:
- made with a natural fiber base and pure beeswax
- moldable by the warmth of your hands to whatever dish or item you need to cover
- good at keeping food fresh
- 45 cm x 53 cm (18in x 21in)
- 🍁 made in Canada (Sunshine Coast, BC)
Clean with cool water and a mild soap with no detergent. Castile or hand soap works well! Let the wrap air dry.
When they are no longer useful (1.5 - 2 years of regular use), you can cut the wraps into strips and put them in your compost.